Wednesday, October 19, 2005

1:18AM

Just came back from work. It has definately been a long day after 12 and a half hours of taking calls and pacifying idiots.

But I guess the highlight of the day is when the company announced that all staff will be able to purchase 3G phones at subsidised rates. Under normal circumstances, I would be jumpin around. However......it doesn't really excite me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, its that time again. My regular ups and downs has hit a low period again.

Sigh....have no idea why I am feeling this way. Sometimes I think its self-inflicted. Or......deep down inside I DO know whats bothering me....just don't wanna to bring it up.

In office, as I watched the minute hand on the clock goes by, its somehow pretty peaceful around 12am. With only 5 to 6 officers in office, I was able to work at my own pace, take some time and reflect on my life and somehow; my heart is at ease.

Nobody bothering me, and most importantly my work distracts me.

Though, the moment I reach home.....my mind starts to wander. And all the shit come piling in. I need a break. I need a vacation. I need these things out of my head and out of my system. I need to get away.

The ironic part is that I told myself that I will never allow myself to feel this way again; but yet time and again and again and again and again and again and again.............

............................................................

Is anyone out there? I feel like shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Tao of Pooh, you should read that - I find it a very interesting read, and may help your current predicament.

Anonymous said...

PMS worst than a girl....!!!
I think your too overworked, no one around when you get back home. Your all alone there on your own. That's the reason you get into such downs.

Start having regular hobbies, activities, cari makan, etc...eat more chocolate!!!

Cher

Anonymous said...

RELAC....dun feel like an over stretched rubber band...love the music.fits yr mood..

[ a s h l e y c h i a ] said...

work makes everyone crazy, you need to just space out for a day and not think about ANYTHING at all. trust me it works!