Monday, October 10, 2005

I ♥ HARDWAREZONErs

Its really no secret where I work. That's right folks, I work in a call center in a local telco. I guess by now, many of you also have figured out which telco it is. Hence, many nights have I posted up entries bitchin about what kinda customers I get. Morons, imbeciles, idiots....you name it. I had them all. And most of them complaining about how "loyal" they have been to the telco and it always ends up in the same dispute. Money.
Its if about not paying their bills, its about freebies. Thats basically my job. Serving assholes.
HOWEVER.......once in a while there is a rainbow on the otherside of the clouds.
Recently, I have been reading up on Hardwarezone's forum. Occasionally I read the forums cos these people really know what they are talking about! Salutes!
Anyway, I came across this particular forum condemning...non-other than the company I work in. There it was....this guy. Complaining about how the telco cheats his money and how "loyal" he was over the years. Yeah.....noble, huh? The more I read it...the more pissed off I got. It is these idiots that I attend to everyday. Not only he wasn't shameful of having an outstanding amount of $300, but he made it sound like the telco owes him!!!
But wadya' know........I was genuinely "touched" by the respondents of that post. No doubt that not many were fans of my company; but most of them stood up against this fella. They, in returned started to condemn the fella for not paying his bills on time and how he argued his case! I like the part where this particular guy mentioned that its only right that the company suspended the fella's mobile line as he did not pay his bills. It is something owed and not something he did not use. Its just business.
Anyway, those of you reading this, might want to pay HardwareZone a visit. From a CSO's point of view....its definately a refreshing and motivating read. Its good to know you have supporters out there.
HardWareZone Forum-sters......you have my utmost respect!!!

3 comments:

Rosalind said...

Hey handsome...
i know this isnt the rite place to drop a Hi but HI!
I lost my hp a few months back and thus, lost all contact #s including ur SG's. and yeah...kick me coz i forgot your email add *puppy face*
neways....me am going to SG next month, ben's graduating there...yippie!!hope to catch up with u!!

J/e.o said...

Here the aftermath: http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1127307

Anonymous said...

yoz pal... iam back!!:P
meetin up soon>?

rena