Thursday, October 13, 2005

Better Day

Today seemed like a much, much better day.

Seeing that last night was one of the most ultra boring nights I had, I was kinda dreading the coming of the next 2 days as I will be off back to back.

I could hardly survived last night and I thought I would definately die from boredom within the next 2 days. Just imagine that.

Victim: Adult male, chinese
Age: 24 years of age
Estimated time of death: 72 hours ago
Cause of death: Severe boredom

But before you know it, there's a cloud in every silver lining!!! As it turns out, i DID have a plan today!!! I had a lunch appointment with a dear old friend, Rena!

Fresh back from the land of Kimchi, she really seemed like she enjoyed herself to the MAX!!! Still, I kinda sympathise with her as she didn't get to meet her long time beau, Kwon Sang Woo. Don't worry girl. I'm sure you'll meet him one day. And if not, I guess you meet him every night in your dreams anyway.

Author's note: This gal is mad about Kwon Sang Woo!!!!~

Anyway, after lunch (had lunch in Serangoon Gardens) we were feeling kinda spontaneous and decided to go for a foot reflexology massage! Well, it was kinda fun and relaxing actually as this is my first time having my feet massaged. Rena mentioned that if I started to feel sharp pains on my feet during the massage, it means that one of the organs/system in my body isn't exactly healthy. Apparently, there are some accute points in the human feet has a direct connection with each organ in our body. Still, I didn't feel any major pains for that 40 minutes of fats and flesh kneading.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Can you tell which one is my leg? I'll give you 2 hints. Hairy and Elephant size.

After that, we went to Bishan Junction 8 to do some window shopping. And the place has changed alot!!! The last time I was there was almost 1 and a half years ago. I could hardly recognise the place. Alot of improvement and very nicely done.

As we were walking around in Junction 8, then later on we bumped into something I couldn't resist not to take a pic of it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you......Singapore's Biggest Bae Yong Joon Memorabilia Collection!!! Fangirls in Singapore has taken Korean idolisation to a whole new level!! These people are mad! Talk about obsession.

Later on, Rena had to go and meet up with her real beau, James for dinner and I got home around 6pm. All in all, it was a really fun day...all thanks for my Boredome Savior Rena!

Oh well.....I know I shouldn't be saying this as off days are so precious; but.....now I have to survive 1 more day left.

Come what may. Let's see what happens tomorrow =)

1 comment:

Sofa said...

hehhe!hi fren...you saved my dae man!!
dun worry ..very soon in singapore you will see a KWON SANG WOO largest Memorabilia!hahha...and it will contributed by me!