Thursday, October 13, 2005

Boredom

I'm bored. I'm utterly bored. I'm agonisingly bored. I'm boringly bored. I'm fantastically bored. I'm sickeningly bored. I'm freaking bored.
Simply.....I'm bored.
This is the downside of staying alone sometimes. Whenever I work morning shift, I come home early and thats it. I have no idea what to do and don't know where to go.
There's nothing to watch on TV and I have no idea what to surf on the net. The silence is deafening and the aimlessness is infuriating.
Ocassionally, I have thought to myself, if I have the drive and motivation in me to make it big, I'd use these "precious" time I have and make something out of it. Time is gold, as what people say. But what can I do? I can think of a few. I can attend courses, I can do some shopping or I can do some recreational activity like sports.
Yeah. Right.
In many ways, I think I'm just plain lazy. Of course, thats something I would prefer not to admit. But then again, think about it. I can attend courses, but I work in shifts. I can go shopping, but I'll feel lonely and I'd just waste money. And I can do sports.......err......let's not even go into that. Maybe you can say I'm giving myself excuses. And maybe you're right. Still, after a whole day's work, I rather be doing other things that what I've just mention.
The problem is, what else can I do?
So, after wasting hours sitting in front of the idiot box, I wasted a few more hours sorting out my CD collection. Then I spent a few more surfing the net aimlessly and reading other people's blog. Like my friend mentioned to me once. When you don't have a life, you read about other people's life.
That line is now getting seriously true by the minute. Its true. It seems like I don't have a life. Still, I'm sure the next time when I look back at this, I'm gonna tell myself, "God, I need more time!!! What on earth was I thinking wasting all that time away!!!?!?"
Yeah. Its gonna bite me in the ass. And its gonna hurt. Bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you just need some sort of hobby where you can dump some of your energy in and put it to good use.

Anonymous said...

how interestin can life gets in singapore?... ...i have been searching for an answer ever since the day i am born here.
share with me once you have the answer k..in the meantime...i will continue to wander ard aimlessly.. ... ...