Sunday, October 16, 2005

Itadakimas!!!!!

TGIF? How I wish.

To many of you, Saturdays seemed like a God-sent gift to the working class slave. However, not for me and my fellow colleagues.

Particularly for this week, my off days were on Thursday and Friday, hence this would only mean that I have to work on this weekend, all the way till mid next week. So, to many of you its the start of your weekend; but to me, its the beginning of my work week!

Still, both of my off days didn't pass by in vain. Funny how life seems to spring the best surprises. Life is TRULY indeed a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you're gonna get. Err....except if you bought a box of Cadberry's...or Royce....or...Van Houten's....err...oh, f*ck it. These days most of the time you DO know what you're gonna get when you buy a box of chocolates!!! Someone should shoot Forrest Gump. In the head. Twice.

Run, Forrest run!!! Moron.

Ok, back to the point. Anyway, I met up with Rena again for tea in the afternoon. Or shall I say coffee. As usual, we always have a good time chatting about life, the good ol' times and of course our future. One thing good about Rena and me, its that we share the same wavelenght. And obviously, she's also a great conversationalist! Never a dull moment. Though, the more we chatted, the more we found out that our past, school life and our background is vastly different.

Moving on, after a while we decided to do some window shopping in Heeren. And guess what? Rena somehow manages to "persuade" me into getting a PINK polo t-shirt!!!!! My very first PINK shirt. Let me repeat......PINK!!!!!

Oh, well, first time for everything I guess. Basically, my whole wardrobe is filled to the brim with shirts in prime colors. Blue, black, red, white, grey.....well, you can call it boring colors. Nothing too flashy.

According to Rena, it was kinda refreshing when I tried on the pink shirt. So, I decided to take a leap of faith and give it a try. I will be wearing it to work tomorrow and....wish me luck. I hope I don't single handedly cause an international fashion disaster!

Anyway, later on we went to Osahime!!!! One of our fav ala-carte buffet sashimi eating places. We met up with some colleagues and ex-colleagues and it was non-stop munchin action! Me and another colleague Alan practically devoured their entire stock of choka hotate (squid)!

By the time we finished, I was wondering how the restaurant owner felt. If we decided to make another visit to them....confirm close shop in 1 month!!!!!

Well, I guess that was yesterday and today's today. I actually just got back from work. Went to have dinner with my favourite god-sister Cassie!!! And of course, when the 2 of us get together. Lots of gossips and lots of sharing......eh, you people don't pass judgement ok?!?!!? Everyone gossips!!!!

Later on, I went to Clark Quay to meet up with my long time friend Mellisa. She's in Singapore for a short visit with some of her colleagues. Too bad I couldn't spend more time with them as I had to work for the next few days.

When I got there, apparently the guys had a facination for Hooters. We were having drinks there and I guess Hooters can only be known for 1 thing. For all those guys out there...don't pretend to act like you don't know!!!

But I only have one question.......where on earth do they fine all those super tight tops and shorts for the waitresses?!!?!?!
Err....not that I'm complaining.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoz!sure alot of ppl sae nice one! :)
must be damn refreshin too ya!

Rosalind said...

eyer!!!!

pink????????!!!

Anonymous said...

pink polo?? wise choice! sure look great :)