Friday, October 21, 2005

Noma Numa Yei!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Quite some time ago, I came across this really funky trailer of Chicken Little while catching a movie in the cinema.

My very first impression I got was, it was damn HILARIOUS!!!!!

With the facial expression like that and dancing to a song like that, it was simply unbearable.

Anyway, as for all of you that have read my previous blog entry, I know things seemed kinda down for a period of time. And I really took the time to reflect what I was truly feeling deep down inside and now I realize.....I was truly foolish.

I have been talking to a few friends for the past few days and I realized there are more things to life than what that was growing thru my mind. Important things.

Career, family, financial stability, my future and ALOT more things.

Also, when the setting and the tone of things are so low, its really kinda difficult to pick things up and start at a lighter note. From a sad entry posting, the negativity really affects everyone....even the readers.

I really didn't know what came over me that night. Hmmmm....maybe its the side effects of wearing a pink shirt!!!

Still, I think I have overcomed what I went thru that thing except for a few things that I guess I'll be able to sort out soon enough.

So I guess for the time being........mai-ia-hee, mai-ia-huu, mai-iahoo, mai-ia-HaHa!!!!

No comments: