Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Birthday Conspiracy

*choke* *choke*.....*heavy breathing* Ugggghhhh.....

I'm so broke I can't breathe!!!!! Seriously, this is one of the dri-est seasons I have ever come across!!! Trying to make ends meet, I'm sqeezing out every penny out of my pocket. Sigh.....have to start eating bread and butter for my meals.

Eerrrr....ok la! Its not that bad. Hehehehehe.

To be honest, my pay for this month just came in and of course, it does offer some temporary relieve. But still, the month of November is what I call, "Dead-Broke Month". And you know why? Almost everybody's freakin birthday falls in November!!!!!

Trust me....my birthday present list is getting longer by the minute! Its really tough when not only you have remember all the friend's birthdays, but you also have to think of what to get them. And for me, I'm one of those people who really sucks when it comes to choosing birthday presents. Nevertheless, with this on going trend of high birthday trafic in November, I start to ponder why is this so....

I sat down. Thought about it. While calculating my budget, then.....

Suddenly it hit me like a Malaysian hit and run driver! Just calculate, 9 months before November is February!!! And thats just it!!!

February = Valentine's Day = Busy busy busy couples!!!

So, you see my point? No wonder that I have so many friends that are having their birthday in November. Its a bloody conspiracy!!! Sheesh.....

Though.....I can't complain much. Even my dad's and brother's birthday are in November. And on the same day too! Hehhehee....really have to give it to my dad for careful planning. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Anyway, I guess birthdays are a good thing. Always a reason for celebration.

But for now.....I cant wait for DECEMBER!!!!~

BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS...........sigh

No comments: