Monday, October 24, 2005

Korea? Love the Music

Okay, Okay!!! I'm in the mood!!!

As a tribute to all things Kimchi, this whole month I will be belting out some of my favourite songs from Korea. The one you are listening to right now is a song by The Promise. Its called Fly To The Sky. Pretty sappy title huh?? But what the heck I like it.

I guess the Korean phenomenon really took the world by storm. Everyone's mad about them. Though, I have to confess that I've never really finised one single Korean drama. Errr....nobody kill me okie?

But still, I have to admit, whats not to like? Great looking babes, dashing guys (hehe....some are better looking/prettier than their female counterparts) and fastastic music. Just what the doctor ordered for a good time for the whole family.

But you really have to sit down and think about it. How did the Korean phenomenon get so big? The asnwer? Those friggin sappy love story script writers!!!! Without them, nobody would have heard of Bae Yong Joon and I'm sure nobody would have uttered the words sarang hae before. Korean should really put these guys on the padestial. I'm sure if you mesured it, these script writers have caused tonnes and litres of tears jerking out of love torn/sappy teenage girls all around the world. And thats not counting the tears shed by the Auntie Killer Bae Yong Joon. The amount of tears shed combined would put Hurricane Wilma to shame.

Still, I'm not complaining. As long as they can produce music like that, I'm all for Koreans!

Hmmm, with Koreans aside, today was really a relaxing day. I'd even manage to get a hair cut. Hmmmm, though until now I never seem to find a hair cut that really suits me. How nice if I can look as good as those Korean actors....one of them being my all time favourite, Jang Dong Gun. That fella really have class. I would likened him to the Korean James Bond. Super suave!

Thats me I guess. I really like the stereo-typical suave good guy. How I wish I can be like that. Look suave and good in a coat.

"Mum, when I grow up.....I wanna be like him!!!"

But I know, before that.....I need to lose all these KILOS!!!!! Ummmmm.....though my growing beer belly isn't helping *grins* Oh well.....till then...I'll just be Sonny Yong. =)

2 comments:

Sofa said...

i think my Kwon Sang Woo is not bads too!!hehe...think i must have passed my infectious korean Mania to you...

thats the prob when you mix too much with a Kimchi wannabe(THATS me!!)..AND Kpopster..

Happy spreadin!

Anonymous said...

Wah!

u sure or not.....

remember the Korean group "LADY" MTV clip i shown to you before?

hahahaha

beware of "counterfeit" product!